Thursday, November 17, 2011

Vacation Time

Hmm.. what to write about...
Oh hello there.

I didn't write a blog post yesterday. I was a busy dude, getting ready to go on vacation, since I have today and tomorrow off.  I've been getting in plenty of walking this week and keeping a good eye on the diet. Things are going well.

Can't explain why but I have dropped a pound or so almost every day this week since Monday. The body is a mysterious thing when you are in the midst of weight loss.. sometimes it cooperates, sometimes not. Looks like this week is a loss week for sure.

Next week is Thanksgiving. I need to come up with something to cook and bring to my sister's place which is "Mark friendly" - turkey will be fine of course. I'm looking forward to it.. we always have a very nice family dinner. :)

We were going to spend today and tomorrow taking care of holiday gift shopping and stuff like that.. but unfortunately, Dawn has come down with bronchitis, so she's couch bound for the moment recovering. I'll get plenty of time to chill out and write, play some games, etc.  The weather outside sucks, so I am gonna be Mr. Treadmill and some other exercise at home today and tomorrow, seems like.

We also made some pretty awesome Thanksgiving cookies from Pilsbury. Well by 'made' I mean 'put in the oven for 10 minutes.'


I'm feeling very comfortable on my weight loss program at this point.. I have enough knowledge now about how to be smart when shopping and pick healthier items, and enough experience cooking that I am making all of my own meals and sticking to things very well. 

Just this week I am struggling with finding anything to really post about here - so I might take a few days off from it for the weekend. Got some fun stuff coming up. :)

Okbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment