Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beltin' Tuesday in the face.

Nothing major to talk about today.. I'm feeling pleasantly brain dead to be honest! Down another pound this morning, for some reason this last week my body has been shedding them like crazy.  I'm not going to complain!  I had some tasty chicken and asparagus for dinner last night, some chili for lunch and some yogurt and oat bran earlier.

I do have one nice thing to report on I guess - I had to get a new belt this past weekend, my old one has been getting looser and looser, I even punched a new hole in it a while back to get it tighter.  Moving down a belt size is definitely an awesome feeling.  Most of my spare weight is around the middle, after all.

Once I get to wear a belt (and pants) at my actual waistline, I'm gonna flip out, I think. It's been so long since I could do that, I don't even remember.  I just bought pants for work a month or two ago and they are already getting too big.. ack! I guess it's a good problem.

Uhhh.. since I got nothin' else, here is a picture of where a belt is supposed to go - and where it really goes when you are a Fat Guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment