Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Weigh-In


Click for Ze Big Version™

This week I lost about 4.5 pounds.  Keeping up my daily walks, and on both weekend days, taking that 2.5-3 mile walk around the college campus.

Finding new recipes to keep the food interesting has helped me a great deal over the last couple of weeks, this is starting to become an easy habit by now.  I think a primary thing that will help me stay on track with this diet is finding new flavors from herbs and spices, and making healthy sauces.  I hit upon a real winner this weekend which will go into my next post.  Grocery shopping has become slightly more expensive for us on a weekly basis buying me all of the proteins, but we're also not going out to eat much at all, which saves us a bundle so it pretty well evens out.

I was unable to (and unwilling to) put a post up yesterday because my home PC has suffered some nasty virus infections the last few days and as of yesterday, just up and died completely.  Blah!

Current short-term goal: 275 pounds -> Get new winter coat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment